Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Auto Biography Cover

Auto biography cover

To start off with the book cover I was designing I used a book cover template to work over and eventually bring to be the sleeve to the auto biography cover I was designing.






the template was a very basic one, with a barcode printed on it to add more detail.








I then searched for an image of me to edit to be in the cover, I then found a photo I took last year and thought it would fit perfectly.        

 The image I chose i thought suited my personality after using phototshop to edit the image i had copied it at added several layers of it and added a background.


After completing the cover I wasn’t happy with the final outcome, after playing around on Photoshop for a while I edited a painting of myself and found it interesting, I then added it to the book cover template, and put in some writing, this is my finished piece. 





although many book covers have  different coloured backgrounds or a certain theme, i think having it plain brings more attention to the image itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment